Monday, August 4, 2008

The Hardest thing to do

UK, my dream country, my dream world. Few months back I was still hoping the day would come fast. I had been dreaming of things that I would do in that place, thinking of what to bring over.... It all started from a dream.

From looking for Uni to booking the ticket, I am now already standing right in front of the boarding gate. Time will not wait for any of us, for just a second and for any reason. It just flies without notice. And by the time you realise it, it is time for farewell.

I thought I should be excited right now.. I thought I should be thrilled. I told myself before I will not feel anything but feeling happy to leave for the place I have been wanting for. But it seems I couldn't hind my feelings right now but to express it out.

A mixture of excited and sadness it is....

As time comes nearer, happiness seems fading away. My heart is as heavy as I am carrying a big hard stone in my body. It's not the place that I have been living for donkey years.. It's my beloved ones.

YES.. the hardest thing to do is not to leave Kuching, but to leave my family and buddies here. After all, they are the one who are playing a very important role in my life.

I can't do anything now but to be strong and face the world.

Living my life and growing up healthy are what I can do as a return to my parents over here. I will live happy and live a good man over there so dont you guys worry! Words can't explain how much I miss you and love you all even though I do not normally say it out.

Before I leave,
.
.
.
I need to enjoy the last few hours in my room. I will miss my personal queen-sized bed and personal washroom.. hehehe..

*Adios*

No comments: