Thursday, August 7, 2008

Day 1 - Regents Park

Let's the photos speak out my heart. I'm lazy to type right now :)


So it took us approximately 15 minutes walk from aunt's house.










It's a very huge park. It covers almost 1/9 of central London map. We got back at 7pm, when the sky was still bright, like our 5pm. It only turns dark at 9pm, and bright again at 5am. I woke up at 6am again today, not because I was cheated again by the sun, but I'm an early bird. It's Good we don't have rooster around the area, we don't want to hear their crow so early eh? *grin*

Today's plan: A small part of the City.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regents Park strongly reminded me of the park I went to whilst in Victoria. A very huge park too, with lots of nice greeneries and different kinds of beautiful birds parading around like there's nothing to care about in this world, even humans going upclose don't bother them(not to mention gay squirrels scurrying around busily and some gaier ones will even play peekaboo with you). I guess most of the parks look the same on that side of the Earth, eh? :D

Ed said...

exactly. Parks are exactly the most beautiful place in a busy city. It makes u forget everything and relax... wonderful haven from bustle of the city.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more.