Tuesday, December 2, 2008

AHHHHHH

AHHHH
Having exam tomorrow, and it consists of 6% of the overall mark at the end of the academic year. Well, I'm basically in holiday mood right now, so I may just make donation tomorrow perhaps?? It's christmas season, by mean of DONATION PERIOD anyway!!! So if I screw up the test I won't feel too bad! :D

Cant wait for pub crawl!! Cant wait for skipping lecture to go Europe's largest shopping mall (actually some in KL is larger) !! Cant wait for German Christmas Market !!! AHHHH
~I'm kind of rebellious~ *but only sometimes* (I'm not normally like that)

Crap, this old bad habit just never fade.. Whatever.. this is like once in the lifetime stuff so it shouldn't turn out too bad..

Anyway, good luck to my exam tomorrow!!

(hate that freaking chloroform bitting my finger now and it's freaking painful)
(and THAT particular finger was licked by the stove again ??)

I don't want to lose my finger, SERIOUSLY !!!!

AHHHHH

2 comments:

Princess Egypt said...

Waw..DONATION PERIOD~.~""
Oh..what is "pub crawl"?
So...many place..Lolz!
May God give you wisdom and power during the exam bah!!
Your long finger should be cut in half for m3..^^@@

Ed said...

yea.. And I think I really made such a donation today.
Pub crawl means going from one pub to another pub at one evening. Current planning of the society is 27pubs from 4pm to 1am.
=)