Friday, July 25, 2008

My sister's a Freak~!!

Know What ?? My elder sister is a freak! CLEAN FREAK she is....

She can't stop doing housework like 'Nanley'(my grandpa's maid), whenever she is free at home..

Can you believe that she actually vacuum the house like, almost Everday?? Gosh.. I am sweating for her. Lucky her future husband will have a clean house and could save some pocket money from hiring a maid..

And my house is practically under Dust-Free Condition right now... Believe it or not.. I can even feel the scent of ~nature~ in my living room.. Darn.. My house has never been so CLEAN before! I will perhaps, have her to train my wife in the future..

I was actually going to post a photo of her cleaning the house but she kind of not wearing the right length and size of cloth at home so,.... you know, I don't want to cause anyone nosebleed.
....hehehe....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*My cleanliness radar is twitching* *grin*