Saturday, July 5, 2008

Exactly a month

Thanks to July I have 31 days left in Kuching. As dad and I were talking in the car just now, he said 'so you guys are already on plane now by next month.' And yeah, exactly a month I replied. His voice filled with sadness and missings made my heart heavy, but I know he is more excited than anyone else as his children are all ready to fly from the nest.

Time has never passes so fast as it is right now. I am already starting to miss my family. I am not sure if I am ready to leave at the moment cause after this step, God knows when I will get to meet them and enjoy the gay-ol family time again. But thanks God they are coming to UK next year around June for my elder sister's graduation. And then we could have our vacation elsewhere in Europe. Hehehe

So I have started doing planning and preparing stuff that I need in UK. It has never been fun going shopping, especially when you like a thing extremely much but the price just hold you back in less than a second. Besides, without knowing much about the trend in UK, I am a little bit confused about choosing the shirts and stuff. Thanks to my sister who has been helpful on that. My two other cousins who are in UK have been really helpful too at giving me advice and suggestion about life in UK.

Leaving my home sweet home to go to an exactly different world is not easy. But I am sure it is a must-do thing in my life. It is like a critical moment when we grow up, learn things and to be independant. After all, the experience we gain and all the priceless virtue is all that matters. Till then, the smile on ones face simply get the payback done.

As I am typing this, time is already passing without anyone's notice. When the clock strikes 12, which is only a few minutes there, it will make me only 30 days left in Kuching. Or maybe less if we cut off the vacation I am going which is still on hold.

Cheers.

{blogger is crazy today. I couldnt choose the font nor the size of text here. please improve}

No comments: