Thursday, July 3, 2008

Food Comes First!

Let's start with the food ! We had been crazy finding the typical food in Penang and KL. It's pity that I was too excited to trying out the food and forgot to take pictures of them. These two photos above were the only ones that I managed to shoot. Crap :< style="font-size:85%;">{photo on the left}

Later in the evening, we had our dinner in a famous Hawker Centre by the 'forgot' street. One of the best one was 'La La' (a kind of seafood). The local were surprised that we didn't know La La when they were promoting their goods. Thanks to Aunty Amy we had the opportunity to try out this mysterious creature.
Believe me, it is GOOD! :) The photo on the right says it all ! 4 stars rating! :D

[ The 醉酒鸡肉/汤面?behind Bukit Bintang street is not recommended! Though it was on the newspaper, and was labelled on the walls at that store. It is super expensive!!! I think they put a lot of red wine in the soup, which makes it costly, and of course not very nice for me. ] {bad impression, not to mention how dirty the store is}
>
>
>
>
>
Finish KL, and here comes Penang food !
Penang Asam Laksa, Penang Cha Kueh Tiaw, Penang Chendol, Penang Prawn Noodle, Penang O-Jian.
These are the highlight! Man, the thought of all that delicious food made me salivate. No doubt I have to rate them 5 stars, except for Penang Prawn Noodle due to the small prawns.

I will no further describing these food and therefore trying to get the photos from my cousin. Let the photos speak themselves!!

Penang Chendol
Penang Asam Laksa
醉酒鸡肉/汤面?

Yum.. Yum....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

La-La!!! It's like, one of da' best food eva! haha Super yummy-licious!!! *sLuRp*