Thursday, July 17, 2008

K.K. Trip Day 1 & Food

'o'yeah~ K.K is wonderful.

Again, this is also a last minute plan! It turned out really fun though. My cousin and I ! She likes travelling, and so do I.

I will of course start with the food again! I think K.K. is especially famous for seafood, so we did allocate some time to try out the seafood there on the last day. (Nothing special on the first few days though)
Fish Noodle. 4 stars

Steam Prawn. 5 stars

Steam ??Fish. It is a kind of Africa fish I guess.





--Day 1--

Manuka Island

This is a very pretty island. Absolutely Beautiful. It is only about 40mins boat ride from K.K Jetty. We took off from the jetty at 10 and arrived there around 1040. It was a old fashion kind of boat with motor installed, so it's fun to ride on it. The splashing and strong wind hit on my face actually made the whole journey-feels stronger. Yes, I'm on vacation!!


As the boat was approaching into the island, you could roughly see the pretty structure of it. Man, I was completely drown in it's beauty when we arrived, and before I actually stepped on it. Really... Gosh!


Take a look at these photos!! Fishes everywhere at where we landed. They are really pretty! Not afraid of human, cause we like to feed them! :) I just can't think of a second where cameras stopped snapping! Some even have this water-proof camera where they shot underwater..



The seashore was filled with hordes of tourists! They were either snorkelling or sun-bath! The island is also a good place for sea sports. Riding on Banana Boat, SeaWalking, Diving etc. [Something which cannot be done in Kuching Damai Beach]



I didn't bring along changing clothes so end of story! No play, no gain, only pictures! Crappy! So we kind of walked around the whole island and discovered every single area.'' What else can we do? ''






So, I think I should definitely go back again some other day. Holding a Borneo Tour in UK is what I have in my mind right now, so hang on in there my future friend!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, not been to Bako yet and now another newfound paradise! haha Well, only newfound to me cos I've not explored that place yet so I'm definitely setting eyes on KK too as of now. And dude!!! No kiddin you did not bring extra clothes eh? You know what people always say, "If you go to KK, you have to go snorkelling or scuba diving... just get under that beautiful sea!" :D That's a HUGE pity!!! But hey, you've been there, so who's to complain? *grin*

Ed said...

hehe.. Yeah, it was a pity. but think of planning borneo trip in the future.. hehe. dunno when, but it will happen..

And, more to go on Day 2 and 3.. so, stay tuned!!