Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just A Quick Post

So it is already my third week in uni. Life can never be so busy.. I want to keep balance between my academic and extra curricular activities, having the most of my university life.

Currently, I am still floating on the surface of the sea, I'll try not to sink myself with loads of work. Courseworks are still OK to me and I'm still thinking of signing up clubs/society. The Diving Club has particularly caught my attention, and I'm going to the trail dive this friday, but it is expensive at around £400 a year (including two diving certificates) . Still hesitating .. ...

One of the highlight that I must note out,

I met a person, my course mate, who reminds me of Olivia (her good side)..

Yes, she looks 45% like her....

I will show you guys if I manage to take her shot.

Till then :)

No comments: