Thursday, October 23, 2008

I help

I love to help, with whatever things.

Some people may feel that you are being too 'helpful', "Mind your own business!"
While some people may feel thankful, "Thank you for helping me." (usually comes with a sincere smile.)

I had participated in a research programme recently. It's about providing opinion regarding my university homepage.
www.ucl.ac.uk

If this is your first time visiting the website, you may feel inspired (that was how I felt though). After several times looking at it, you will think, "it's actually not as nice."

Well, my job was simply provide my opinion about the website and how it can improve. There were only 8 people in the group and basically, I believe there're no more than 1000(or less) people participating in the project. How lucky I am to be chosen!! (not to mention the compensation I earned :D)

So, I think they will start doing something soon and if the webpage do turn up really nice. I am part of the team!!!
:D

I am currently becoming less considerate(by that I mean not care too much about how ppl feel particularly those on the streets and those who do not really cast much in my life). I won't be like how other people say(other Malaysian who is studying in the UK), wearing a mask going out , pretend to be angel nice. I won't be so fussy like how people are behaving back in Malaysia(if you do not know what I mean fussy Malaysian, you may be the one).

Am I changing?

Or should I wear a mask in order to fit in like what I've read from someone's blog?

I think that is the silliest thing to do!! Pretending to fit into a group.

Just be yourself! People can choose to like me or dislike me. That's out of my control area isn't it?

Smile & Peace

1 comment:

Princess Egypt said...

Didn't feel any changing of you for me..be yourself..^^