Wednesday, October 15, 2008

work + WorK + WORK ( Time?)

I don't know how to explain my current situation in words.

Imagine this, when you are attending lecture, you know what the lecturer is talking about, but you understand nothing..
(Well, I will just go to the library and look for it from the text book then..)

Now, you have loads of work need to be done at the same time. And, you can't do most of it..
(Discuss with friend??..)

Someone asked you to go out during weekend. You really want to go, explore London,
BUT.. think of it..

Revision + Work + Lecture + Tutorial + Laboratory + Entertainment..

Do I have enough time for all these??
(I haven't include voluntary work, and I am applying for a part time job)

I don't know what to say, I can't blame myself. It has been 1 whole year. I can't expect myself to remember everything that I used to remember/understand in High School. Guys, I am going to sink with loads and loads of work...

At the same time, not to forget some fun stuff I have done recently.

I went Scuba diving at a diving club last friday. It was a lot of fun, breathing using mouth, swimming underwater... BUT I think I will not join the club cause it costs around £400 a year (including training, trip to the ocean, 2 international certificate). It is not expensive compare to other diving course, but it is for me, as a student.

Well, I'm still planning to do some cool activities.. (paintballing, London Dungeon, Botanical Garden...)

ENJOY! ^^

5 comments:

Princess Egypt said...

济汀,主的喜乐是你的力量..无论做什么,都归荣耀给你在天上的父..站稳自己的脚步..别吧"那许多"的事情看的"没时间"..你的天父会指引你的路..凡事仰望在天..
送你个经节作为你的帮助..
"务要谨守,警醒,因为你们的仇敌魔鬼,如同孔叫的狮子,遍地游行,寻找可吞吃的人.你们要用坚固的信心抵挡他,因为知道你们在世上的众弟兄也是经历这样的苦难."(彼前5:8-9)

看开点~你的生活是很充实的..好好善用时间..别忘了守安息!!^^

Anonymous said...

一个学妹在这儿留个脚印。明年也要出国念书了...汗!

Ed said...

oh hi, nice to meet you. Where & what do u plan to study ?

Anonymous said...

erm...Aus or NZ...currently targeting Education(Teaching). Main motive is to get away from here.

Have a nice day!

Ed said...

oh cool.. gd luck