Sunday, February 1, 2009

1st Feb

1st Feb. On the very first day of February, Britain welcomes the heavy snow. It is said to be the heaviest or worst snow ever since January 2003. As Britain is undergoing the coldest winter over the past 30 years, we are not surprised to see 20cm of snow by tomorrow morning. I am very sorry to those who are in Australia enjoying the worst summer ever, and here I am to express my condolence, we have having the coldest winter too.

Too bad, it starts snowing at the south-east of England. That means Kent & London get to be the first to see the snow. Fortunately (only to meifen), it will covers the whole Britain tomorrow. Poor meifen is finally going to see her very first moment of snow.. I am so happy for you, dude!

Again, I took quite a number of photos.
Very Very Very heavy snow!


I thought it was too cold to do this outside and I didn't want to feel like a freak doing this alone out there so I made an indoor snow man!!

I know, not a good one but I will improve.. Treat it as indoor snow tower or whatever you like..


=)

Happy Snowing!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After watching clips about the heaviest snow in 18 years that hit Britain and reading your entry, it all felt very familiar. I remembered how it was really fun & exciting at first, but if it just went on, one will come to understand why some people dislike snow a lot. Accidents happen, flights get cancelled or delayed and the economy gets affected. Happened in Canada too that time. Well, that's that. There's always a bright side to everything, so hang out with your buddies in the park to build a snowman, have a snowball fight or go tobagganing! hahaha Oh, and never forget to throw yourself in the snow and make a snow angel! It's now or never, Ed! :D Your cute indoor snowman is crying out loud to you to take it outside! *grin*

Anonymous said...

聊天室 , 聊天室 , 真爱旅舍 , 美女影音live秀 , 呱呱视频社区 , 呱呱视频娱乐 , 呱呱下载 , 呱呱视频 , 51vv虚拟视频 , 51vv视频社区下载