Friday, February 27, 2009

Vote for Me !!

Following one month of my blog recession, I have finally managed to get on with some crisis and here I am, with a little update about my life.

February has been refreshing with awful lot of interesting happenings. The most notable is the UCL Union spring election I am running for. It was hard to make up my mind before I turned myself in but thanks to God and my very supportive friends, I got myself nominated.

Campaigning was fun! All you need to do is to grab some good friends to promote you. I never thought that publicising myself could be so difficult, one seriously needs a lot of courage to go public. And I did it!
I had the flyers made with my picture on it, and posted wherever seem visible to people. Handed out flyers to people and networking a lot to get their votes. Well, I hope I will get some pay back seriously. Have a glance at my flyers..

(blogger is kind of crappy atm so will get it posted asap)