Thursday, January 15, 2009

It has been long since i posted... let me see... exactly half a month! What the heck was going on.. and this is my first post in 2009... I must be really busy I guess..

So, things turned out really bad in the first week of the new term. The first few days were absolutely 'amazing'. I was almost getting breathless and my brain was drained! It's all about last minute working on assignments and a test going on yesterday. Some people might say we were given a month holiday to do all this but guess what,
the first week we needed to rest
the second week was christmas
the third week was new year
the last week was the only time we can do out work + study.. BUT, I have two really interesting guests, remember? ??

I was gonna write about my guests few days ago just right after they went back, but I had to do my work. 2 essays in which 1 of them required 2000 words and the other 1500. I was just totally overwhelmed with the amount of articles/journals/books I'd read in the past weeks and writing 3500 words was just an impossible job for me !!!! However, I managed all that and I'm all done now!!
(Not to mention that there is this group of people that I'm having my tutorial with were bribing each other for not doing this piece of work simply because we didn't have time to do it, and so that we were able to speak the same word to the professor. And now we have our deadline extended! Good Job Guys!!! *grin*)

I still want to write something about my experience with these two amazing guests I had over the holidays. They were supposed to move out to the hotel as my sister was coming to London but the mom insisted to stay and so I had to spend my new year with them. We ended up in a local club for a private party of my aunt's friend.

The one on the left is obviously the mum, and the son is the one in black. Those two are very sweet couple from Hong Kong. I had a very very memorable experience about the mom&son fight at & after the party.. I just don't know how to put it in words.. It's just the mom was being 'closed minded' and was mad about the son being 'too sociable' cause he talked to this couple whom are known as ''STRANGERS" to the mom.. I was a victim being 'ordered'/dragged by the mom to participate in the conversation to help 'spying' on the son and report to the mom, while she was watching at us from a distance!!! She couldn't stand it eventually and joined in which created a very very very awkward situation. That's how the photo was taken, with the mum inside!

Anyway, after they left, there're couple of damages were made in my aunt's flat!!
1st, remember the son has to spend an hour at least for shower? and he showers twice a day?? This is how the bathroom became. He didn't even say a word after he came out and showed no atonement!
2nd, my aunty got a lot of chocolate over the christmas and she was keeping it to bring back to Kuching during CNY but most of the good ones were left opened by the son, without asking...!!!
I seriously had no idea that GUEST have the right to do those things, until the lectures I had from my guests.. I wonder how they manage to live in their own world....... a 19-year-old and a 60-ish..
LEGEND !!!!!!