Friday, September 12, 2008

Recalling back

After almost one year of break, I am finally, saying goodbye to my long long holiday.

Recalling back of what I had done in the past few months, I feel that it has not been a total waste. So, after my UEC exam, well, I don't really remember what I was doing that time besides the camp in December. I think I was probably just having some fun, hanging around with my friends and, waiting for Christmas!!
Oh yeah, this year I'm going to spend my Christmas in winter !! :D

Let's see...
January. I was desperately keen on looking for a job. And so, I got one at Kenny Rogers, The Spring.. haha.. never gonna forget those moment.

February. I spent my CNY in china, took a week off ( I never thought I could easily get such a long leave). After working for another 2-3 weeks, I started feeling bored as the business wasn't really good, I spent most of my working time doing nothing. So I resigned on the 26th. I started finding a new job.

March-June. I got a job as a tuition teacher. Life has never been so busy since then, mainly because I was challenged to take up two form 4 classes and I spent a lot of time to prepare. And those two little primary kids just simply brought me nightmare.. I could still remember how many disastrous moments both of them had got me into!

July. I left my job a week earlier before July, went to KL to apply my Visa, and that's when my holiday life began. Been to several places.. Mainly enjoy!

August. Finally got my butt arrived in London, exploring London...

September. Term starts!

I have to say, nothing is easy when it comes to adapting in a new life, but thanks to our powerful and mighty God, I have come so far. I believe things will never have got so smooth if it's not for his guidance. I am currently still learning to read bible and study his word everyday as I still tend to forget God sometimes even though he never leave me alone. However, I am still keeping myself committed to weekly sunday service though I haven't actually found a church which I could suit in. I am still praying that I could find a suitable one soon.

On top of all, I am currently very excited for my uni starting next wednesday. Guess it's about time to move on and say goodbye to the holiday...

ciao

No comments: